Search This Blog

Welcome to my Life!!

Welcome to my Life!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guidance from the Angels

I was born on the Feast day of God’s three great Archangels: St. Gabriel, St. Raphael, and St. Michael on 29th of September in Catholic Calendar. They are my great protector, light bearer and messenger in my faith to my religion. I believe in angels, same as the belief to God. I view them to be my friends and I knew they’ve always with me all the time. I don’t need a miracle for me to believe, but I had faith with them in my heart. But who really they are, as God’s assistance?


St. Gabriel, known to be the messenger, as from the gospel who bring message to Mary to bear a son, the Savior, a great courage to bring God’s message as to fulfill the destiny . St. Raphael, who brings the light, to enlighten us our way. St. Michael, the great warrior, defeated the evil.


This angel represents the great servants of God. Though they may possess a great power of immortality, but it always reminds me that even we are human, we can be angels by our heart. Be a great assistant and servant of God. We can be a great messenger, to bring God’s message to others, specially those who are in trouble, be a light bearer, to those in great pain, and be a warrior to overcome with courage our problems and trials. We can ask them for their guidance in every thing that we do, because it always remind us that their exemplary ways shows great love to God above.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice...
    http://estojaya.blogspot.com/2011/07/penis.html
    http://estojaya.com/product/view/1/obat-pembesar-payudara

    ReplyDelete