Search This Blog

Welcome to my Life!!

Welcome to my Life!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sleepless Night

I came to a place where it goes deep down to my thought. A lot of things appeared, reminding me of what a person i am. Then i end up of being a loser. What is really going on with my life now? Do i should be happy of what i have been recieving now? I know that lots of people are having worst situation than i am now, but why still am not contented? Im still searching for really something missing to spice up my life. I have my family (whom i lived with my mom, 2 brothers and sister with her son), my job (always stuck up on paper works like computation for grades, passing for reports, preparing for another lessons), (a little bit flu) for my health, nice things like my laptop, (well im happy that only few months i can get over with my debts), a little bit conscious of my skinny figure, things to do the following days, oohh... so lots of them that still stuck on my head..  Can there be some miracle that i'll be at peace in my mind, my heart, even to the deepest of my soul? Well, what an earthly thing!? It just happen cause im really a person... But when will i able to feel this extra peace just even for a few hours... Or it could be true from a priest's homily, it is human who makes miracle.. Or really a miracle exist?
Until something come up, hey, why i couldn't get sleep? i just rolled out on my bed, cover the pillow over my head and try to get sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment