Search This Blog

Welcome to my Life!!

Welcome to my Life!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Precious Stone!

My nephew is the only baby kid in our family.. He's my sister's only son. When i found out that my sister is going to have a baby, a little bit excitement and confused.. My sister is the third sibling in our family, and i thought it was too young for her having a family of her own. But i there's nothing we can do but to support her as family,
She gave birth to my nephew, whom we considered the greatest blessings for us. We took care of him, welcome him and loved him dearly as new member of our family. A great joy, inspiration to us, that our family get more closer. We've never felt much happy when he arrive in our lives. He changed us in everything.. It's a great feeling when you got home, from work tired and exhausted, and this little guy, welcomes you and asking for some "pasalubong"..
As he grew older, the excitement, grew stronger, when he was able to talk with us, listen to us, but most of the time his kiddy moves that makes us laugh all the time. As the spark of gladness, simple innocence in his eyes, reminds me, how dearly we are that we have him.
This coming February 11, was his 4th birthday, another phase of another adventure for him to a new world, but he wasn't scared coz we are here, his family who truly loved, cared for him so much..
Ray Jasper, a truly shining precious stone for our family, we will be always here to be your protector, provider, guider, defender and forever love for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment