Search This Blog

Welcome to my Life!!

Welcome to my Life!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Me, as a Teacher..

Being a Teacher is a noble profession, as they say... devotion, commitment, passion in teaching is only an ingredient to become successful, in my almost three years of profession from this, i learned a lot, not only the field on what i teach, but in real life of what my students become. Some of them are in better place by now, others are like the wanderers of life. Everywhere i am i can see them, some of them are mostly hard for me to recognize, differ from what i've known before, but i just smiled and say, "I've become part of your life once"... No wonder my teacher before whom my co-teacher now, become proud of what i became now.. I do really look them up when i was their student once, till now.. Being their exemplary was indeed a great amazing. And now, im with them, one of them, the norturer of young's mind, defender of one's heart, protector of innocence.. Yes, i became once part of them, i don't know do they think of me of same thing. But no matter what, they may able to forget my name, of who i am, of what i am,,, I always knew, i am once, became a part of their life..

No comments:

Post a Comment